While we can’t gather, let’s celebrate National Adoption Month together online!
It’s an event for the entire family!
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Streaming Live Event — Invite your friends — Share with the entire family!
Heartstrings is for everyone who wants to learn about the Heart Gallery program and support finding forever homes for the hardest to place children awaiting adoption. It’s an event for everyone! You’ll meet Heart Gallery adoptive families, learn more about the special children in our program, and meet some of the champions who are giving hope to these children and many more.
Join in for the fun!
Maybe you will win a raffle prize just by participating! Compete for that special auction item you can’t live without – maybe a vacation home trip is in your future!
Get started! Sign up for email updates as new packages are added and the momentum builds.
“At the end of the day, I lay my head down to sleep in the comfort of my own bed. A Heart Gallery child lays their head down in stranger’s home or group home, dreaming that one day, the bed they sleep in will be in their own room, in their forever family’s home.” Patsy Stills, Program Director
The fine print: The Heart Gallery helps find adoptive families for the hardest to adopt children in foster care that have already been through the typical adoption search process without success. The Heart Gallery works tirelessly to help these children throughout their journey and assists individuals and families looking to adopt. Your support helps their adoption happen as quickly as possible and gives these children a sense of a normal childhood, a reminder they are special and loved! Sponsorship opportunities provide special perks – ask us how.
Support National Adoption Month with your friends and family on November 14th!
You can choose the amount you’d like to donate to attend Heartstrings!
$35 = can provide a week of Heart Gallery services for one child
$50 = can provide a birthday celebration for one child
$100 = can provide refreshments and snacks for one post-adoption support celebration
$250 = can provide one gallery of kids’ portraits and recruitment materials at a local business
$500 = can underwrite a “Match Mixer” introducing certified prospective parents with available kids
- 60-second commercial during event
- Logo included in all promotional materials as Presenting Sponsor
- Full-page ad in electronic event program with hyperlink to your website
- Full screen recognition on event streaming screens
- Role in event broadcast – as negotiated
- 30-second commercial during event
- Logo included in promotional materials
- Half-page ad in electronic event program with hyperlink to your website
- Recognition by Emcee as Platinum Sponsor
- Name included in promotional materials
- Quarter-page ad in electronic event program with hyperlink to your website
- Recognition by Emcee as Gold Sponsor
- Name listing in electronic event program with hyperlink to your website
- Recognition by Emcee as Silver Sponsor