Gulf Coast JFCS assists nearly
300 Holocaust Survivors
throughout Greater Tampa Bay
who require varying levels of assistance for essential daily living activities.
Over 30% of survivors live in poverty, and for others, the high cost of medical and home care assistance have depleted their financial reserves.
This results in a significant gap in needed care. Your generosity helps survivors live safely and comfortably with dignity in their homes for as long as possible.
The Holocaust Survivor Urgent Care Fund was established to bridge the funding gap for urgently needed homecare and other vital support for Holocaust survivors to preserve their dignity and independence for as long as remains safe.
How To Make Your Contribution:
Donate directly online using this form.
Direct your contribution by written correspondence, either email or letter, to Gulf Coast JFCS Jewish Family Services, Holocaust Survivor Urgent Care Fund.
Sue Farley, VP for Development
727-418-2787 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Provided by the Following:
- Social services for Nazi victims have been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Support was provided by the URO Charitable Trust Limited, administered by the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, for the benefit of Jewish Nazi Victims.
- Jewish Federation of Florida’s Gulf Coast
- Kavod/SHEF and Seed the Dream Foundation
- Tampa JCCs and Federation
- Funding is also received by the State of Florida Department of Financial Services, June Baumgardner Gelbart Foundation, Herman Forbes Charitable Trust, Schoenbaum Family Foundation, Lightning Foundation, and many individual donations.