A place to heal, grow, and learn how to cope with the challenges of daily living.
Treatment is integrated in nature and consists of the following:
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
- Resident work program
- Daily living skills training
- Socialization activities
- Substance abuse groups and transportation to AA/NA
- Offer transportation to fulfill spiritual needs
- Must be age 30 and over
- Diagnosed with a sever and persistent mental illness as evidenced in a psychiatric evaluation completed within the last year
- Continent of bowel and bladder
- Able to function in an unlocked facility; therefore not a danger to self or others
- Able to self preserve
- No aggression in the last six months
Making a referral:
Fax the following information to Alison Voisin: 727.943.4845
- Face sheet containing DOB, SS#, gase manager name and financial information
- Medication list or MAR
- Most recent signed psychiatric evaluation
- Pertinent progress notes
Alison will contact you to make an appointment for a face-to-face screening. The treatment team will then staff each case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If the client is appropriate, our health assessment and a TB test will need to be completed prior to admission.
3142 Darlington Rd.
Holiday, FL 34691