provides a safety net for Jewish individuals and families
Family Support Services provides a safety net for Jewish individuals and families of Pinellas and Pasco counties during emergencies and in other times of need due to medical, physical, psychiatric, financial or employment emergencies.
Administrative services include:
- Financial disbursements from the Jewish Federation of Pinellas and Pasco counties’ Koved Fund, a community-based Tzedakah Fund.
- Management of food pantry donations from Operation Afikoman, Operation Isaiah, participating synagogues and community food drives.
Some of our clients’ testimonials:
“Thank you for everything. There would be no life if not for GCJFCS.”
“My family and I would probably be homeless without the help of your wonderful organization”
“GCJFCS jump-started the second chapter of my life.”
“I only pray the one day I am healthy and back on my feet so I can pay you back tenfold.”
Family Support Services’ team of caring volunteers provide the community:
- Kosher Food Pantry – providing critical, Kosher staples and is supplemented by a general food and supplies.
- Emergency Support Services – during times of financial crisis.
- Referrals – to organizations who can continue assist beyond the GCFJCS internal network
- Hanukkah Gift Shop – to bring light into the lives of our children.
- Essentials – in times of need, such as clothing, toiletries, household items, furniture, etc.
Family Support Services Coordinator
14041 Icot Blvd.
Clearwater, FL 33760
The program is made possible through a grant by the Jewish Federation of Pinellas and Pasco Counties (Koved Fund). We support the Federation’s principle of Klal Yisrael and the importance of our institution’s support of the annual Federation/UJC campaign.