keep kids safe while strengthening families
The mission is to keep kids safe while strengthening families.
Case management services are tailor-made to fit each individual families’ needs, whether in the home or in the community; with a keen focus on reducing the length of time in out-of-home placement scenarios.
Our case managers strive to think ‘out of the box’ when it comes to finding safe and responsible solutions to stop the cycle of abuse and neglect.
CPS – Hillsborough provides:
- Child abuse prevention
- Family crisis intervention and preservation – providing short-term services for families to assist with keeping families intact
- Diversion services – in coordination with Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Child Protection Investigation Department – to avoid unnecessarily removing children from their home and helping to preserve families
- Independent living guidance for teens in foster care and those aging-out of child welfare
- Supervision, keeping children in a safe and stable environment
- Case management – Dependency court supervision
- Foster and residential care management
- Adoption placement
- Foster parent and adoption recruitment and training
5681 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33617
Sponsored in part by the Department of Children and Families (DCF).