CPS Osceola provides case management services for families in Osceola County who have been referred to the Department of Children & Families due to allegations of abuse, neglect and/or abandonment.
Case management services are tailor-made to fit each individual families’ needs, whether in the home or in the community; with a keen focus on reducing the length of time in out-of-home placement scenarios.
Our case managers strive to think ‘out of the box’ when it comes to finding safe and responsible solutions to stop the cycle of abuse and neglect.
The program provides:
- Child abuse prevention
- Family crisis intervention and preservation – providing short-term services for families to assist with keeping families intact
- Diversion services – to avoid unnecessarily removing children from their home and helping to preserve families
- Supervision, keeping children in a safe and stable environment
- Case management – Dependency court supervision
- Foster and residential care management
- Adoption placement
111 East Monument Avenue, 6th Floor
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Provided by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and Community Based Care of Osceola