ensure a timely and seamless adoption
Gulf Coast JFCS’ Adoption Services provides a dedicated two-person team (comprised of one supervisor and one specialist) to help ensure a timely and seamless adoption; working to secure a safe, loving and devoted ‘forever home’ for each assigned child.
The team works closely with the primary caseworkers, relatives, non-relatives, foster parents and community partners to facilitate the adoption and to help achieve the outcomes as set by the lead adoption agency
Adoption Services include:
- Providing assistance to Gulf Coast JFCS’ case management agency to ensure children who are free, are adopted within 90 days by the current caregiver
- Writing child and home studies on the identified child and family.
- Ensuring paperwork is submitted to the lead agency in a consistent and timely manner
- Attending all staffing related to each individual adoption case
- Attending all meetings and consultations related to the assigned case
- Working in partnership with adoption agencies and community providers in a spirit of cooperation; ensuring everything is being done to make a better system for the children and families of Hillsborough County.
14041 Icot Blvd.
Clearwater, FL 33760
Provided by The Rothman Family Foundation and the Department of Children and Family Services (DCF).